Only 7 slots remaining - REGISTER TODAY!
Join 50,000 of your closest Scout friends at the 2017 National Jamboree at the Summitt Bechtel Reserve July 19 - 28th, 2017. The Flint River Council will be taking a contingent of two Troops and 2 Venture Crews to the Summitt for this amazing event. Want a quick taste of the fun? See the video below.
It is 10 days of adventure, activity, shows, concerts, and fellowship with Scouts from all over the country and the world! The Council handles everything from putting together gear to providing transportation. All you have to do is sign up now and become a part of this larger than life adventure! To sign up, click on this website link. Once you have completed the information required, we will take it from there and begin forwarding you all of the information you need to start your journey.
Scout Participation Qualifications:
- Current BSA membership with a Boy Scout troop or Varsity Scout team.
- Must be at least First Class Scouts.
- Must be at least 12 years of age by the first day of jamboree (July 19, 2017) and not older than 18 by the last day of jamboree (July 28, 2017)
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council
- Participate in the pre-jamboree training experience
- Have filed a Jamboree Personal Health and Medical record with the council jamboree committee before the pre-jamboree training.
- Submit all registration fees per the local council's payment schedule.
Flint River Council contingent cost anticipated to be $1,600. This includes gear, patches, tshirts, hat, transportation, jamboree fees and more!
Contact Mack Culverhouse with any questions. Mack.Culverhouse@Scouting.org or 770-227-4556