With the Internet Advancement tool, you will be able to process ranks, awards and merit badges for your pack, troop, crew or post. You will also be able to download advancement information if you are using any of the following software tools: Troopmaster, Scoutmate, Rank N' File, and ScoutSoft. To receive your unit ID, please call the Scout Service Center at 770-227-4556.
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
|To use Internet Advancement: |
1. Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
3. Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
4. Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report. Be sure to click update or refresh members to load the most current roster.Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.